Social Media Spotlight On: Kim Kardashian
NEW YORK – In the lead-up to the wedding that Kim Kardashian has claimed will be bigger than the Royal Wedding itself, the reality star is fluctuating in public approval.
Despite an impressive public approval rating of 84 percent, the star also has had the highest amount of negative opinions left on Twitter, Facebook and Amplicate, since mid last year when she was in the midst of animal cruelty claims.
Kim has had the most notable spike in positive opinions during March of this year when her engagement to NBA player Kris Humphries was announced and shots of the 20.5 carat ring were released. She is currently having a rise in negative opinions in the lead-up to the wedding with reports of dramatic dieting and irresponsible remarks about weight loss gaining International media attention.
What Amplicate’s users think of Kim Kardashian:
The Best of Kim Kardashian:
- Kim Kardashian is a good role model for girls as she promotes a healthy body image.
- She is entertaining and witty in her remarks, as well as incredibly business savvy.
- Kim is by far the most lovable of the Kardashian sisters.
See all positive opinions
The Worst of Kim Kardashian:
- Kim Kardashian was launched in stardom via a sex tape.
- She has been accused several times of animal cruelty.
- She continually flaunts and wastes huge sums of money that she could be putting towards a more worthy cause.
See all negative opinions
Highest rated opinions:
“She’s also a good role model for girls because she embraces her curves and promotes a healthy lifestyle.” Read all
“She’s a complete babe. And so inspirational; her whole family is.” Read all
“She is a people-hating, elitist snob who’s famous for nothing.” Read all
“It is sad how she flaunts ring, all that money could have been given to some of the relief efforts around the country.” Read all
Amplicate is an online opinion collating resource that accounts for more than 100 million public opinions of social media users.